Thursday, February 18, 2016

Out for Coffee (My Dating Life Series)

In case you've forgotten I asked for help (https://www.reddit.com/r/BBWTalk/comments/41xy5h/i_want_to_ask_a_bbw_out_and_need_help/) from these people. I owe this to them.

At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 321lbs
Bodytype: Melting Pear
Age: 19

Details:

We were talking after class. Between this project and other matters we'd gotten to know each other rather well. It was the first monday in February when I finally mustered up the courage I needed to ask her to walk a few blocks over and grab some coffee at Starbucks. She said yes. We walked the few blocks over through the lovely local winter weather and we made it. She got the largest size (Whatever starbucks size that is) of Hot Chocolate. I had a medium of the same. Honestly the conversation, which we had in these uncomfortable IKEA chairs consisted almost exclusively of chitchat. We talked about politics, classmates, and the teacher. The only thing that you'd be interested in is the way her flesh rode up against the sides of the chair.

We left and headed back through the wind. We had hit on a subject we were both debating about that related to our project. She invited me to follow her through the parking garage to her car. We walked in and the first thing we saw was a big "Out of Order" sign on the elevator. Her car was up on the third floor and it was great trailing behind her listening to her heavy breathing and watching her fat butt and she fought gravity.

Her car was a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe and she was gone soon after leaving me with her phone number and we'd made plans to meet at a local theater to watch a movie we'd both expressed an interest in. The movie part, and theater, were both her idea. I'd never been to this place before but she said it's the best place to watch a movie.

The movie date thing has happened already but I'll post that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment