Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Massive Saggy Butt

Back in November I had grabbed a few groceries and had paid the cashier, and headed for the door and my car. Outside someone had pulled a Chevy SUV into the fire lane to let someone in.

At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'10"
Weight: ~400lbs
Bodytype: Extreme Pear
Age: ~25


Details:

I'd seen her in other places in the store. I had assumed she was disabled as well as fat because she had this blanket tucked in around her legs and waist while some male (Brother? Boyfriend?) pushed her around and mom and dad or something zigzaged around. The belly I could see above the blanket was plump and she had those large breasts many fatter African American women have but otherwise she was just a heavy set black woman in a wheelchair.

However when I exited the store she was just rising from the chair, like a hippo from a river, exposing her enormous behind that must really have been crushed into that wheelchair. It was a good three feet wide and hung down inside the black stretchy pants she was wearing. The pants probably weren't that tight but they were across her magnificent saggy ass. The right leg had been cut away exposing a giant lymphedema. There was a couple bandages visible and she she did a shuffle walk the four feet to the truck dragging her right leg. The older guy, who I think is her father broke down the wheelchair and the older woman folded the blanket. The other guy who'd been pushing her held her right arm. She put her left leg on the running board and lifted herself up putting her head inside. Her butt jiggled and wobbled while the younger guy put the right leg, obviously mostly useless, onto the running board. She crawled inside and pulled her right leg in. The door closed and they drove away. I headed for my zipcar.

No comments:

Post a Comment