She picked me up and we drove to the nature center. I had no idea why she wanted to walk outdoors with me. After all she was basically an SSBBW. Nevertheless as she drove north into the suburbs it took me a while to get the courage up to ask. She grinned at me. "I just want to see if you can keep up with me." And then winked.
For those who have forgotten:
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 321lbs
Bodytype: Melting Pear
Age: 19
Details: I was more then willing to walk with her. My biggest problem with it was I couldn't ogle her backside while walking next to her. We arrived and parked. She slid out her side and I got out mine. She started waddling toward the trail and I followed watching her cheeks move inside the too tight yoga pants
I followed her close up the trail and when it widened out I pulled alongside. She was breathing heavily but still waddling as fast as her heavy, wide legs could carry her. "Where are we going?" I asked.
"We're going to the cliff that overlooks the lake." She grinned up at me. "It's very romantic."
I smiled back. We arrived and she sat on a bench forcing her backside backwards against the backrest. I sat next to her. It was a chilly winter day, in the 40s, not to bad for a February day in the Midwest. The cold wind shot off the lake carrying the sound of the crashing surf up with it. She scooted over to me her warm fat crushing against my leg. She lifted my arm and put it over her shoulder snuggling into my jacket. Which probably wasn't as comfortable as she thought it would be being rough and synthetic with pockets full of box cutters, nitrate gloves, pens, and other job essentials. But she still stayed their, her curly hair brushing against my face. We sat like this in silence, the softness of her shoulders palpable even through her jacket. Finally she said "I don't spread my legs just for anyone so if that's all your interested in I can drive you home."
I frowned and tried to look at her eyes, but all I could see was her hair, massive thighs, and a bit of her breasts. I sighed "I'm old fashioned. And you can believe it if you want but I'm still a virgin and intend to stay that way till the honeymoon."
"Really? Because the last three guys I dated, were all really nice but they just wanted an easy hookup. So I broke up with them and each time I kinda lost my self control and gained weight."
I was starting to panic a little bit. I'm a pretty shy guy when it comes to dealing with women I really like and her words had scared me a bit. So with her amazing thighs pressing into mine, her butt flowing into my hip, and feeling her heavy breathing through my arm I decided to take the plunge. If it went wrong I could throw myself off the cliff. It probably wouldn't kill me and the local Fire/Rescue would be pissed about it but it would be a nice romantic gesture. Anyway I took a deep breath and said. "Look. Being attracted to someone means more then their weight, their looks, or wanting to get laid. Our first day on the project together in class I fell in love with you right then. Just like I would've if you'd been anorexic or fifty pounds heavier. I don't care about your weight, or your looks, I care about you. I just want you to be happy in this little relationship we've got going."
There was a pause, probably while she digested it. For my part I wished the ground would open and swallow me up. She pulled away and I let my arm drop she looked at me. "You've read to many teen novels." She said and scooted toward the edge of the bench. I stood and she reached up a hand. I grabbed it and pulled her to her feet with a grunt.
We continued our walk through the forest continuing our little heart to heart. Half an hour later we returned to her car. She was out of breath and I was still a little deer-in-the-headlights and she was obviously in pain. As we approached she panted out, "You drive" and handed me the keys.
I took them, opened the driver's side door and sat on the crushed down seat. She collapsed in the seat next to me breathing heavily. As I started the engine I asked, "So where are we going?"
"Your apartment. My parents are home and there's no point annoying them."
"What are we doing?"
"I was thinking of ordering pizza or something and watching a couple movies. You've got Netflix?"
"Yes but I've also got Amazon prime."
"Great. This will be fun."
No comments:
Post a Comment