There is a very large girl in my class. She's nothing special for a fat girl. Her butt is large but droopy, her belly and breasts sag and her double chin bounces when she talks and laughs. She's got magnificent thighs though.
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 321lbs
Bodytype: Melting Pear
Age: 19
Details:
We're all seated in our very modern classroom featuring a weird swivel desk combos that this girl could barely fit into. There were also some modern looking IKEA sofas and chairs in a couple squares. We finished the power point and were split into groups. I wound up with her in my group.
I was sitting on the corner of the couch when she plopped down next to me. Her butt and thighs rubbed into my thigh (I was wearing shorts having a class that involved wearing coveralls that afternoon) and I felt the warmth, texture, and a strange viscous quality, like thick pudding, rub into my leg through her yoga pants. I froze for just a moment and turn to greet her. She says "Hi. Don't worry about me by the way I just spread out everywhere." And she nudged me in the ribs with her elbow.
Needless to say the rest of the class was spent with her fat pressed firmly against my thigh. Every time she moved I felt waves of fat crash into my thigh. It was a battle for the next hour to prevent an erection and maintain my cool. Finally when class was over I stood and she slid forward, reached up a hand and said "Would you?" Her hand was warm, pudgy, but dry, with quite the grip. She pulled herself up as I locked my body in place. She took a couple waddles and thanked me. She turned her back to me and gave me a great view of her butt.
As she turned around I said in as casual a voice as I could "Wanna get lunch? I'll buy."
I do regret those words. It cost me thirty dollars to feed both of us. According to her she was eating a light lunch. Pizza, two hamburgers, fries, two bags of chips, two cups of pudding, one extremely large soda. She did offer to pay me back but I refused. We had quite the chat. She told me things about her including her mother was very fat, so was her little sister, she wanted to replace her honda CRV with something roomier etc. I told her about me. At one point during the conversation she said "I probably shouldn't eat all this but I hate having an empty stomach. I should loose weight or I'll get all mom's problems. But whatever. I lost weight once I can loose it again."
"Good for you." I replied. Because that's what we're supposed to say.
"Good for me nuts. I actually don't mind my body I love me for me."
I jumped off the deep end. "You look fine to me."
She smiled. "Watch it buddy or I'll be sitting next to you all the time. Do you know that Chris" (Guy in class, bit of an asshole) "asked me to move over because I was taking up too much room?"
I did know this but then she paused. She attacked the remaining burger and consumed it in under a minute. She belched said "Excuse me" and continued. "But you only say these things to be polite." She looked at her watch and then the debris strewn tray in front of her. "I've got to run. I've got a class." She set off at a waddle that was about as fast as my normal walking speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment