I was buying popcorn for a night with my GF when I saw three African American BBWs right after each other.
Number one:
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Black
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 275 Pounds
Bodytype: Apple
Age: 35
This woman was walking with her BF/Husband through the store and passed me. She was wearing a tight tight TIGHT dress that emphasized her size without providing any support leaving her fat to bounce around as she walked. As she passed I could hear fat slapping together.
Number Two:
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Black
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 225 Pounds
Bodytype: Apple
Age:18
Shaped like a parenthesis ) with a stuck out belly and butt this woman was standing with her sister or female friend. With her the real appeal was her round face and double chin as she talked to the sales clerk.
Number Three:
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: Black
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 300 Pounds
Bodytype: Apple
Age: 30s
This woman, standing next to the second one was almost literally round. Her fat thighs, jutting belly, saddlebag hips and shelf like breasts presented a sharp contrast to her shorter height. She grabbed one bag and #2 grabbed another and a bottle of soda. She started waddling out her thighs rubbing together. I checked out and passed them. She was huffing and puffing and at the close quarters I could smell her sweating.
No comments:
Post a Comment