Sorry this took so long to publish but I had a series of very important tests and a lot of lectures to keep on top of with school. I hope you enjoy this though.
This occurred on Friday February 26th 2016. Without getting personal my mother is no longer in the picture and my girlfriend was the only one pushing for us to meet the others parents. My dad, in another state at the immediate moment (Long haul truck driver) so we Skyped with him. He and her got along great but he texted me to say "IDK Why u did it. At least you're not going to not givem e grandkids." Which personally is a little weird and encouraging. However she wanted to do an actual dinner with her parents. She'd been vague about her mother but she said I'd like her dad.
For those who have forgotten:
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 325lbs
Bodytype: Melting Pear
Age: 19
I got a Zipcar and drove to her house. It's a decent place buried in an out of the way cul de sac. It was dark and slightly nippy. I parked under a street lamp and got out just as a local police car came down the street, around the traffic circle and out again. I rang the bell and a balding guy in his 50s with a small beer gut and a Packers Sweatshirt opened it. I had asked her what her parents liked to drink and was glad I'd brought beer with me. He took it, shook my hand, told me where to drop my coat and instantly asked me whether or not I'd seen the Super Bowl. He was very nice and very hyper active. Then he pointed me to the living room. I followed him in and felt my eyes getting wide.
At a glimpse:
Ethnicity: African American
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 600+pounds
Bodytype: Pear w. belly
Age: 45
As it turns out this massive woman holding court in a deep recliner on the other side of the room was my girlfriend's mother. She had massive legs under the dress she was wearing. Because she was reclined she looked like a giant slab of fat. Her face was round and puffy with the eyes buried deep in her face. She gave me a look that made me want to vault through the window and suddenly her husband was there introducing me and rambling on. I stepped across and shook hands. It was big, flabby, and warm. She was very nice and asked me the normal questions.
In waltzed the GF wearing a surprisingly conservative dress. Her legs were plump and jiggled slightly. But the way the dress was fitted it pulled her drooping belly up emphasizing her belly over her breasts and hiding her butt. Probably I her mother was trying to be dictatorial.
"Dinner is served!!" GF's dad sounded. I was looking at my GFs mom when she heard that. Her head snapped up and she sort of struggled up. I renewed my offer of help and it was accepted. It was Steak, Potatoes, Gravy, Green Beans, tons of awesome stuff. I carried in a bowl of green beans and saw my GFs mom waddling to the table. I say waddling but it was difficult to describe. Even through her loose dress I could she her sagging belly, butt, and breasts. She sat on a pair of chairs. My GFs Father was rushing around loading plates and my GF sat across from me and winked. We were joined by two younger kids. A skinny boy with a face that screamed I PLAY SOCCER!! and a chunky 14 year old girl.
Mother, and both daughters tucked in like there was no tomorrow. There was tons of food. Both men ate a lot too. Mom clearly was the champion eater. I am a very fast eater but she had me beaten as she plowed through her steaks (three) mounds of potatoes and tiny amount of green beans like a thresher. My GF put up quite a fight but soon fell behind and the younger girl was barely in the running. The husband and son didn't even push it although the son ate more then I did. For the record he's ten and I'm 21.
We had Ice Cream Cake for dessert. Little sister had two pieces, GF had three dad and son had three, I had one (to be polite) mom had five. FIVE. After her massive dinner. Her husband had to help her up after dinner and she wobbled back to her chair. Obviously she had no shame about her size or just didn't give a damn what I thought. Soon after I said goodnight. I had to work the next day. I was amazed by my girlfriends mother. I've seen plenty of obese women but none as un self conscious as she was. I parked the zipcar and took the bus to my apartment. On the way I got a text "Mom says she likes you ;) <3"
No comments:
Post a Comment