Background: I was taking a bike ride and stopped to drop my paycheck at the bank. I locked the bike and saw her.
At a glance:
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Mixed Race
Height: 5'10 to 6'0
Weight: 450lbs
Body Shape: Apple
Age: 35-40
Details: I walked past her and in the reflective doors of the bank I saw her get out of the car. It was a Dodge Caliber. She had a huge apron belly. I was dehydrated and went to the water fountain. So I got a good profile. She stuck out as far back as she did to the front. Having walked ten feet she leaned on the counter to fill out the deposit slip and caught her breath. Next I went to the deposit slip counter and was able to look at her baggy pants held up by the 'shelf' of her substantial behind. I proceeded to the next open window and started the transaction. That day the ban was holding a fundraiser for a charity. She bought a hot dog, chips and soda. As I left I glanced in the car as I passed and saw the debris of a finished McDonalds meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment